All personal data that you provide to us as a user / visitor only benefit from processing for the purpose of providing optimal services to the Aerobico website (www.aerobico.com / www.arobico.ro / www.aerobico.bg / www.aerobico.eu ).
The website Aerobico (www.aerobico.com) is operated by the company HYBRIDWORKS Inc. with headquarters in 137 Whitemarsh Court Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, 29576 United States, registered under no. 102501240.
By filling in the registration form our webiste, the user declares that he expressly and unequivocally gives his consent that his personal data to be processed and used in the future by Aerobico & it’s Affiliates in the following purposes:
- Establishing customer contact;
- Order processing;
- Participation in competitions, promotions;
- Marketing purposes.
- Transmission of non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding site changes, user account, etc.);
- Submitting offers, promotions, advertising and marketing on Aerobico websites and third parties with which Aerobico has relationships of any nature (including commercial).
The Company will retain the personal data and use it to inform users about the account status evolution and status of the orders, as well as the evaluation of the products and services offered.
AEROBICO guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data hosted and transmitted through its IT system. This information can be used by AEROBICO for invoice issuance, product delivery, order confirmation, various special offers, promotions and so on. Users of the site can request deletion of the information in the database. Any request / notification to delete the information in the database will be sent by the person registered into the database via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . The trader undertakes that personal data is not passed on to third parties.
Due to the fact that personal data is transmitted electronically, AEROBICO can not be held liable in any way for their loss or copying of information by unauthorized persons.
The information provided to AEROBICO are used only for the purpose for which they were entered under the applicable laws.
AEROBICO as a personal data operator, has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, personal data provided by the client . We assume that personal data will be:
- Processed in good faith and in accordance with legal provisions;
- Collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Appropriate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and further processed;
- Accurate and up-to-date; inaccurate or incomplete data from the point of view of the purpose for which it is collected and processed will be erased or rectified;
- Stored in a form that allows the person to be identified strictly for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which data is collected and processed.
- Processed data
Our company can process the following personal data:
- name and surname
- Data from civil status records
- phone / fax / email
- address or residence
Personal data processing is only performed if the data subject has expressly and unambiguously given his consent for that processing.
Consent is not necessary in the following cases:
- when processing is required to execute a contract or antecontract to which the data subject is party or to take action, at his request, prior to the conclusion of a contract or antecontract;
- when processing is necessary to protect the life, physical integrity or health of the target person or other threatened person;
- when processing is required to meet a legal obligation of the operator;
- when processing is necessary for the purpose of carrying out measures of public interest or aimed at the exercise of public authority powers with which the operator or third party to whom the data are disclosed is invested;
- where processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of the controller or third party to whom the data are disclosed, provided that such interest does not prejudice the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- when processing concerns data obtained from documents accessible to the public, according to the law;
- when processing is done exclusively for statistical purposes, historical or scientific research, and data remain anonymous throughout the processing.
- The purpose of data collection is the fulfillment of the company’s object of activity, namely online commerce, supply of goods and services. The provision of these data, necessary to ensure the accuracy of the information and content of the documents drawn up in the exercise of our company’s activity, is an obligation of the client. Refusal to provide these data determines the impossibility of honoring orders.
- The recorded information is intended for use by the operator and is only communicated to the following recipients, with the consent of the customer: the person concerned.
Public authorities to whom data are given under a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients and consequently the consent of the data subject (e.g personal data requested by courts, prosecutors, criminal prosecution bodies, if it is necessary to carry out an investigation).
According to the Law any person concerned has the right of access, data interference and the right not to be the subject of an individual decision, the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, it is ensured that the right of opposition is respected in the processing of personal data.
The company HYBRIDWORKS Inc., as a personal data operator has the following obligations in order to inform the client.
If personal data are obtained directly from the data subject, unless the person already possesses the information, the operator will disclose:
- the identity of the operator and his representative, if any;
- the purpose of data processing;
- additional information, such as: recipients or categories of data recipients; if the provision of all required data is mandatory and the consequences of the refusal to provide them; the existence of the rights provided for by this law for the data subject, in particular the right of access, data interference and opposition, as well as the conditions under which they may be exercised;
- any other information the provision of which is required by the supervisory authority’s order, taking into account the specific nature of the processing.
For the exercise of these rights, the individuals concerned may address our company with a written, dated and signed request.
Right of access
Every person concerned has the right to obtain from AEROBICO upon request and free of charge for a request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning him / her are processed or not by him / her. AEROBICO is obliged, when processing personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate with the confirmation at least the following:
(a) information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
(b) communicating in an intelligible form the data subject to processing, as well as any available information on the origin of the data;
(c) information on the operating principles of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of data relating to that person is carried out;
(d) information on the existence of the right to intervene in data and the right to object and the conditions under which they may be exercised;
- e) information on the possibility of consulting the register of personal data processing according to the provisions of the present law.
OUR INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS AND DATA TRANSFERS
Aerobico operate internationally and we may transfer the information from USA to European Union or other contries we are working in. All the transfered data are used in the purposes described in this policy. AEROBICO complies with the USA – EU privacy principles.
AEROBICO takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of confidentiality, do not hesitate to contact us through our dedicated contact form or at email@example.com .
137 Whitemarsh Court
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, 29576
T – USA: (302) 261-5288